Industrial Sewing Machine Operator (Experience Preferred)
Operates sewing machines or light industrial machines to fabricate patterned boat covers, boat shades, storage bags, sandbags, webbing straps, umbrellas and more.
In order to qualify for this job, the applicant must be able to perform the following:
- 1 to 2 years or more experience is preferred but not required.
- The applicant must pass an hour-long evaluation period of their sewing ability.
- Work full-time Monday-Friday.
- Pass a drug and background test.
Key Responsibilities and Physical Requirements:
- Keep up with a fast-paced manufacturing line to ensure that our products are produced in a timely manner.
- Work in a safe and professional manner and able to get along with others.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations and housekeeping guidelines.
- General housekeeping, maintenance, and organization.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Engaging in bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling.
- Work in an HVAC environment.
Benefits and Compensation:
- We offer top pay starting a $14.00/hr (experience).
- Family friendly work schedule. Monday - Thursday 7 am to 4 pm and Friday 7 am to 1 pm.
- We offer two weeks of paid vacation (July 4th and Christmas).
- Eligible for bonuses after 90-day probationary period.
- Paid Holidays (Good Friday, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Etc.)
- Health Insurance Coverage
Visit our website www.ttopcovers.com for more information about our current products.